Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey, Rose Nguyen
- 1/2 (12-oz.) container ready-to-spread white frosting
- 1 (11-oz.) package cream-filled chocolate cake squares
- 1 (0.68-oz.) tube black decorating gel
Other: 2 Minutes
- 1. Microwave frosting in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted; stir until smooth. Let stand 2 minutes.
- 2. Place 1 cup melted frosting in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. (Do not seal.) Snip 1 corner of bag to make a small hole. Pipe frosting onto each cake square in the shape of a ghost, adding remaining frosting to bag as needed. Pipe 2 dots on each cake using black gel to form eyes.
For testing purposes only, we used Little Debbie Devil Squares and Betty Crocker Decorating Gel.Southern Living