Be the first to rate it
Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lynn Nesmith
- 4 small baking potatoes or Yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Grill: 7 Minutes
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Microwave potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until almost tender.
- 2. Combine butter and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Brush cut sides of potatoes lightly with butter mixture, reserving remaining butter mixture.
- 3. Grill potatoes, cut sides down, 4 minutes; turn, and grill 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove from grill, and brush with remaining butter mixture.