1. To prepare pork, slice pork lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Open halves, laying pork flat. Place plastic wrap over pork; pound to an even thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Combine honey and next 6 ingredients (through white pepper) in a zip-top plastic bag; add pork. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat broiler to high.
3. Remove pork from bag, and discard marinade. Place pork on the rack of a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Place rack in pan. Pour 2 cups water in bottom of pan. Broil pork 4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 145°. Let stand 30 minutes. Cut pork into thin julienne pieces.
4. To prepare noodles, combine 2 cups boiling water and mushrooms; cover and let stand 30 minutes. Drain in a colander over a bowl; reserve soaking liquid. Cut off and discard any tough, woody stems; thinly slice mushrooms.
5. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well; set aside.
6. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, oyster sauce, and 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce; set aside.
7. Heat a large wok over high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl. Add ginger, garlic, and jalapeño; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add sliced onion and pork; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add bean sprouts and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Add reserved mushroom liquid, noodles, and soy sauce mixture. Stir in mushrooms. Stir-fry until noodles are thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.