1. In a bowl, gently mix 1 cup chopped mango, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, 3 cups (about 3/4 lb.) shredded, skinned cooked chicken, 1/2 cup Major Grey chutney, and 1 tablespoon lime juice.
2. Spoon mixture equally onto a quarter section of each of 8 packaged crêpes (9 in.). Sprinkle equally with 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese.
3. Fold crêpes in half over filling, then in half again to make a triangle. Set triangles, 3-layer side down, slightly apart in 2 nonstick or lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch pans.
4. Bake in a 400º oven until filling is hot in the center and crêpe edges are crisp, about 6 minutes; switch pan positions after 3 minutes. Transfer crêpes to plates.
5. If desired, garnish crêpes with mango slices and cilantro leaves.