1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour.
3. Weigh or lightly spoon 3 ounces all-purpose flour and 1.6 ounces whole-wheat flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Fold in granola and fruit. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with coconut.
4. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Young Chefs can:
- Pour measured granola and fruit into batter
- Sprinkle coconut over batter
Older Chefs can:
- Stir together flours
- Measure brown sugar, granola, and coconut