1. Prepare Crust: Pulse first 3 ingredients in a food processor 3 or 4 times or until combined. Add butter, and pulse 5 or 6 times or until crumbly. Stir in cheese. With processor running, gradually add 1/2 cup ice-cold water, and process until dough forms a ball and pulls away from sides of bowl, adding more water, 1 Tbsp. at a time, if necessary.
2. Divide dough in half; place each half on a large piece of plastic wrap. Shape each into a flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap, and chill 2 to 24 hours.
3. Prepare Filling: Toss together tomatoes and next 8 ingredients; let stand 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 400°. Roll 1 dough disk to 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut into 12 rounds using a 2 1/2-inch round cutter, rerolling dough as needed; press into cups of a lightly greased 12-cup miniature muffin pan. (Dough will come slightly up sides.) Repeat procedure with remaining dough disk and another muffin pan. Divide tomato mixture among cups.
5. Bake at 400° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 15 minutes). Sprinkle with cheese.