- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggplants (about 2 lb.)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup torn fresh cilantro leaves
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2. Cut eggplants lengthwise into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Brush each slice with olive oil, and sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- 3. Grill eggplant slices, without grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or until slightly charred and tender. Arrange on a serving platter, and drizzle with desired amount of miso dressing; top with cilantro. Serve immediately with remaining dressing.