1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place 24 paper liners in muffin cups.
2. Beat eggs and sugar at medium speed in a large mixing bowl. Stir in oil and vanilla.
3. Combine flour and next 6 ingredients; add to egg mixture, stirring until smooth. Stir in carrots and next 3 ingredients.
4. Spoon batter into prepared baking cups. Bake 21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove cupcakes from pan, and cool completely on wire racks.
5. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting on tops of cupcakes; garnish, if desired.