Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Sissy Lamerton
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle rosé wine
- 3/4 cup vodka*
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 6 tablespoons thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh raspberries**
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
Other: 8 Hours
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peaches and raspberries. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 2. Stir in chilled club soda just before serving.
- *Peach-flavored vodka may be substituted. Omit peach nectar.
- **1 cup frozen raspberries may be substituted.