1. Preheat oven to 350˚.
2. Spray a glass 13” x 9” pan with cooking spray.
3. Cut rolls into bite sized pieces and place in pan.
4. Chop apple pie filling into bite sized pieces. In a medium bowl, combine pie filling, eggs, creamer, half of caramel apple dip, seasonings, vanilla and sugar. Whisk until fully incorporated.
5. Pour over rolls, mix gently until liquid is absorbed. Mixture should be moist.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
7. Cool and drizzle with remaining caramel apple dip.