- 1/4 cup gummy worms
- 1/4 cup Halloween sprinkles
- 1 (1.4 oz.) chocolate and toffee bar, crushed
- 1 (1.5 oz.) bag Reese's pieces
- 1/4 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup small cinnamon candies
- 8 small apples
- 1 (14 oz.) bag soft caramel candies, each unwrapped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place candy (except caramels) in separate small bowls. Insert a craft stick into stem end of each apple.
- Place caramels and cream in a heavy saucepan and heat on medium-low, stirring, until caramels have melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Hold an apple by its stick over pot and spoon caramel over apple to coat, allowing excess to drip back into pot (if caramel gets too stiff, reheat for a minute or 2 to loosen). Press candy into caramel on apple and place apple, stick side up, on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining apples and candy. Let apples stand until caramel has cooled, about 10 minutes.
- Calories: 360
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 67g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 160mg