1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pulse 44 vanilla wafers in a food processor 8 to 10 times or until coarsely crushed. (Yield should be about 2 cups.) Stir together crushed wafers, pecans, and butter until blended. Firmly press on bottom, up sides, and onto lip of a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
2. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a wire rack; sprinkle candy bars over crust. Cool completely (about 30 minutes).
3. Arrange bananas over candy bars. Prepare Filling, and spread half of hot filling over bananas; top with 20 vanilla wafers in a single layer. Spread remaining hot filling over wafers. (Filling will be about 1/4 inch higher than crust.)
4. Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 Tbsp. at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar dissolves. Spread meringue over hot filling, sealing edges. Insert remaining 10 vanilla wafers halfway into meringue around outer edge of pie.
5. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to a wire rack. Cool completely (about 1 hour). Chill 4 to 6 hours or until firm.