Be the first to rate it
Photo: Michele Michael
- 1 5-ounce bottle hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, quartered and cored
- In a small saucepan, over medium-low heat, warm the hot sauce. Stir in the butter and heat until melted.
Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl, pour the hot sauce mixture over the chicken, and toss.
In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, blue cheese, salt, pepper, and 2 1/2 tablespoons water. (If you prefer a thinner dressing, add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time.)
Divide the chicken and lettuce among individual plates. Drizzle the blue cheese dressing over the lettuce.
- Calories: 559
- Calories from fat: 66%
- Fat: 41g
- Saturated fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 211mg
- Sodium: 1,410mg
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 41g