Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 1/4 cup diced broccoli
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut a 1-inch-wide strip from the top of each baked potato. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Mash pulp. Stir in broccoli and next 6 ingredients. Spoon into shells, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake, covered, at 400° for 30 minutes.