Photo: Jennifer Causey Styling: Lindsey Lower
Microwave-in-bag fresh vegetables help this meal come together lickety-split. A hot cast-iron skillet helps to crisp the bottom of the crust while the surface gets golden brown under the broiler--no baking required.
Serves 4 (serving size: 2 slices)
1. Place dough on counter at room temperature; cover to prevent drying.
2. Preheat broiler to high.
3. Microwave broccoli according to package directions. Carefully open bag; cool slightly. Halve or quarter larger florets.
4. Cook bacon in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat 6 minutes or until crisp; remove from pan with a slotted spoon. Add broccoli to drippings in pan; toss well to coat. Remove broccoli from pan.
5. Place cheeses and garlic in a bowl; stir to combine (mixture will be thick).
6. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Roll dough into a 10 1/2-inch circle. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Remove pan from heat. Fit dough into pan, pressing slightly up sides of pan. Spread cheese mixture evenly over dough. Return pan to medium-high heat; cook 2 minutes or until browned on bottom. Place pan in oven; broil 2 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Top pizza with broccoli mixture; broil 1 minute. Remove pan from oven; sprinkle bacon over top. Cut into 8 wedges.