1. Melt butter in a sauté pan. Add vegetables and frozen sausage links, stir and cover.
2. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove lid, simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Beat together eggs, salt, pepper, sour cream and cheese.
5. Heat a small non-stick skillet and spray with cooking spray.
6. Add eggs, cover and cook for 1 minute. Scramble eggs, replace lid and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove lid, scramble eggs until cooked thoroughly.
7. Place eggs on a plate, top with sausage and peppers.