- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, divided
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Sour Cream Ice Cream
- 1. Spoon flour lightly into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until combined. Add butter; pulse 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. With processor on, add 3 tablespoons cream through food chute, processing just until combined. (Do not form a ball.) Press mixture gently into a 4-inch circle on plastic wrap, and cover. Chill at least 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 3. Combine blueberries and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Divide evenly among 6 (8-ounce) ramekins.
- 4. Unwrap chilled dough; divide dough into 6 even portions; form each portion into a ball. Pat each ball on a floured surface into a rough disk that will fit on top of ramekins. (This will be about 4 inches.) Top berry mixture with dough, inside top rim of ramekin (not crimped like a pie).
- 5. Brush top of each crust with remaining 1 tablespoon cream. Combine cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture evenly over crusts.
- 6. Place ramekins on a baking sheet, and place in oven. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and fruit is bubbling. Serve warm or at room temperature with Sour Cream Ice Cream.