1. Spoon flour lightly into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until combined. Add butter; pulse 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. With processor on, add 3 tablespoons cream through food chute, processing just until combined. (Do not form a ball.) Press mixture gently into a 4-inch circle on plastic wrap, and cover. Chill at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Combine blueberries and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Divide evenly among 6 (8-ounce) ramekins.
4. Unwrap chilled dough; divide dough into 6 even portions; form each portion into a ball. Pat each ball on a floured surface into a rough disk that will fit on top of ramekins. (This will be about 4 inches.) Top berry mixture with dough, inside top rim of ramekin (not crimped like a pie).
5. Brush top of each crust with remaining 1 tablespoon cream. Combine cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture evenly over crusts.
6. Place ramekins on a baking sheet, and place in oven. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and fruit is bubbling. Serve warm or at room temperature with Sour Cream Ice Cream.