Photo: Hector Sanchez; Stylist: Buffy Hargett
- 1 (10-oz.) package shortbread cookies (such as Lorna Doone)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves (such as Smucker's)
- Blueberry-Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Sweetened whipped cream, fresh blueberries and blackberries, lemon twists
- THE CRUST: Process shortbread cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Stir together shortbread crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 30 minutes or until set.
- THE FILLING: Spread 1/4 cup blueberry preserves on bottom of crust, and freeze 10 minutes. Spread half of Blueberry-Cheesecake Ice Cream over preserves, and freeze 15 minutes. Repeat layers once with 1/4 cup preserves and remaining ice cream, freezing as directed above after each layer.
- THE TOPPING: Top with sweetened whipped cream, fresh blueberries and blackberries, and lemon twists.