Not just spicy, these chops are HOT and delicious!
1. Mix the chicken base, garlic, sriracha, cilantro, lime juice, brown sugar, and ginger in a small mixing bowl. Add half of the mixture to a re-sealable plastic bag and add the pork chops and refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to 8 hours.
2. Reserve the rest of the marinade, covered and refrigerated until ready to use.
3. Preheat the grill to 425°F.
4. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and place directly onto the grill. Grill for 4 minutes. Using tongs, turn the pork chops and brush with the reserved marinade. Grill for an additional 4 - 5 minutes.
5. Remove the pork chops from the grill and brush with the reserved marinade before serving. Serve immediately.