There’s nothing like grilled corn on the cob, and this recipe makes it even better.
1. Preheat grill to 400°F.
2. Soak the corn, in cold water, in the husks.
3. In a bowl, mix honey, vegetable base, butter, and black pepper.
4. Pull the husks back from the corn (but, don’t remove husks) and remove the silk from the corn. Brush the mixture on the corn; when all sides have been coated, pull husks to cover the corn.
5. Place the corn directly onto the grill. Using long-handled metal tongs, turn the corn every 3–4 minutes.
6. Cook until the corn is soft to the touch (approximately 15–18 minutes).