A little crazy? Yes. Completely delicious? Double yes. Don't knock the spaghetti sandwich until you try it!
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare baking sheet with foil.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook 5-6 minutes; it should still be slightly crunchy. Cool completely by immediately rinsing the pasta in cold water. Chop into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes, or until tender. Add 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Add marinara sauce and cook 6-8 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, add sauce and 2 cups of Romano to chopped pasta; mix. Cool pasta mixture in refrigerator for 8-10 minutes.
5. Once pasta is cool, stir in remaining cheese and form 8 patties using a 4-inch biscuit cutter. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and gently brush each patty with the beaten eggs. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Chop romaine into 1-inch pieces. Toss with grated Parmesan and Caesar salad dressing.
7. Top toasted onion roll with spaghetti patty, salad, and a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.