Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 4 mozzarella string cheese sticks, halved
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
Freeze: 1 Hour
- 1. Line a small baking sheet with foil and mist lightly with cooking spray. Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- 2. Dip cheese pieces in milk, rolling to moisten completely. Dredge in bread crumbs to cover entire surface and place on baking sheet. Mist with cooking spray. Freeze for 1 hour.
- 3. Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake mozzarella sticks until bread crumbs are browned and cheese begins to ooze, 6 to 7 minutes. Let stand 3 minutes.
- 4. Microwave marinara sauce in a small bowl until warm, 20 to 30 seconds. Serve with mozzarella sticks.
- Calories: 244
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Sodium: 756mg