Prep time: 20 min.
Baking time: 35-40 min.
Decoration time: 30 min.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the baking pan with foil and grease.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, water, vegetable oil, white vinegar and vanilla extract. Fold in 1 cup of chopped SNICKERSÂ® Brand MINIS.
3. Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
5. Cut the cake into 2-1/2-inch squares (3 squares x 3 squares).
6. Spoon the vanilla frosting into a resealable plastic bag and snip off a small corner. Pipe letters in the center of each square. Outline the outside edges of each square with frosting. Arrange M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies around the edges.
Tip: For a checkerboard decorating idea--cut out five 2-1/2-inch paper squares. Place the squares in each corner, and one square in the center of the cake. Dust the entire surface of the cake with confectioner's sugar. Carefully remove the paper squares from the cake and discard. Pipe letters in the center of each brown square. Outline the outside edges of the squares with frosting. Arrange M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies around the edges.