Cost per Serving:
1. Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct, medium-high grilling. If using charcoal, push 2/3 of hot coals to 1 side of grill; spread remaining 1/3 on other side. If using a gas grill, reduce heat on 1 side of grill to medium.
2. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon, stirring, until brown and crisp, about 7 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
3. Dust a 14-inch-wide pizza peel with flour or cornmeal; flour a work surface. Roll dough into a 12-inch round. Transfer dough to pizza peel and brush with olive oil.
4. Have your toppings within reach of the grill. Slide dough onto hottest part of grill; cover grill. Cook, rotating as needed, until bottom is blistered and browned, about 2 minutes. Flip dough onto cooler side of grill.
5. Spread mozzarella over crust; sprinkle with blue cheese, bacon and figs, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Cover grill and cook until bottom of crust has browned and cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes, occasionally uncovering and checking bottom of crust to ensure it's not burning. If it is, reduce heat (if using a gas grill) or move off the grill (if using charcoal). Transfer pizza to a cutting board; let stand 2 minutes. Slice and serve.