Be the first to rate it
- 6 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 4 1/2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced English cucumber
- 3/4 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 pounds tuna steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup minced green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (1.6-ounce) sandwich buns
- 1/2 cup small cilantro sprigs
Total: 51 Minutes
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
- 3. Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon sugar in 3 tablespoons vinegar in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cucumber and red onion; toss to coat. Cover and chill.
- 4. Place tuna in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Combine chopped tuna, green onions, next 3 ingredients (through salt), 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar, and 3/4 teaspoon sugar in a bowl. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions with moist hands, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty. Press thumb in center of patty, leaving a nickel-sized indentation.
- 5. Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes. Turn patties over; grill 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- 6. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture evenly on cut sides of each bun. Top bottom halves of buns with patties. Spoon cucumber mixture evenly on top of patties, using a slotted spoon. Arrange cilantro evenly over cucumber mixture. Cover with bun tops. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 325
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 28g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 772mg
- Calcium: 73mg