Be the first to rate it
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup loosely packed baby arugula
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Toast walnuts on a baking sheet 3–4 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned. Transfer immediately to a plate; let cool.
- 2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6–8 minutes or until onion is soft and golden.
- 3. Place crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Top with walnuts, onion, and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper; arrange goat cheese on top.
- 4. Bake for 7 minutes or until crust is golden, crisp, and warmed through. Scatter arugula on top, and drizzle with remaining oil. Let cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 229mg
- Calcium: 44mg