Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Amy Burke
- 4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup chunky applesauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Cinnamon Streusel Topping
Total: 48 Minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together baking mix, sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- 2. Whisk together applesauce and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; add to sugar mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into a lightly greased 12-cup muffin pan, filling almost completely full. Sprinkle Cinnamon Streusel Topping over batter.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and tops are golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan to a wire rack.
We tested with Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix.Southern Living