Pan seared turkey cutlets recipe served with cherry relish and sweet potato puffs.
1. Soak cherries in boiling water for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving liquid; finely chop cherries.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until softened. Add chopped cherries, vinegar, sugar, pepper and reserved liquid to saucepan. Cook 2 minutes; remove from heat and set aside.
3. Sprinkle turkey with salt; set aside. Place flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in separate shallow dishes. Dredge turkey in flour, then into egg and then into breadcrumbs, shaking off excess.
4. Heat 4 tablespoons butter and half of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 turkey cutlets; cook 3 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels; repeat with remaining butter, oil and turkey.
5. Place turkey on serving plates. Top with cherry relish and a squeeze of lemon juice.
6. Serve with ALEXIA® CRISPY BITE-SIZE SWEET POTATO PUFFS, prepared according to package directions.