Baked ham recipe with a spiced tangerine glaze.
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Place ham, fat-side up, in large roasting pan lined with heavy aluminum foil. Using a sharp knife, score ham cutting across the skin, about 2 inches apart and 1/2 inch deep. Cut diagonally to form diamond pattern. Sprinkle ham with pepper.
2. Chop 8 sage leaves; place in bowl. Add oil; mix to make a paste. Rub paste over ham and into slits. Bake ham 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, prepare glaze by melting butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add tangerines, tangerine juice, brown sugar, water, cloves and cinnamon sticks. Reduce heat; cook 30 to 40 minutes or until mixture is thickened and syrupy, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove ham from oven; spoon glaze (including fruit) over ham. Place remaining sage leaves on top. Bake 1-1/2 hours more, basting every 30 minutes. Let ham stand 20 minutes before carving.
5. Serve with ALEXIA® CRISPY BITE-SIZE SWEET POTATO PUFFS, prepared according to package directions.