Meatloaf recipe with Southwest flavors featuring chipotle peppers, chorizo and cumin.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray loaf pan or baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and poblano pepper; cook 8 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, cumin, oregano, salt and red pepper flakes; cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to large bowl; cool slightly.
3. Add beef, chorizo, milk, bread crumbs and eggs to pepper mixture; mix until well combined. Place meat mixture in loaf pan or form into an 8x5-inch rounded loaf on parchment paper-lined baking pan.
4. Bake 45 minutes. Combine ketchup and chipotle chilies in small bowl; spread over top of meatloaf. Bake 30 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into 1-inch thick slices.
5. Serve with ALEXIA® CRISPY ONION RINGS, prepared according to package directions.