Turkey meatloaf recipe served with a homemade tomato relish.
1. Make Tomato Relish: Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and bay leaves to skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add bell pepper; cook until softened. Add tomatoes, parsley, ketchup, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaves. Remove relish from heat; set aside.
2. Make Meatloaf: Place bread and milk in large bowl. Meanwhile, combine 1-1/2 cups of the Tomato Relish, turkey, eggs, thyme leaves, salt and pepper in second large bowl. Squeeze excess milk from bread; add soaked bread to meat mixture.
3. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Place meat mixture on baking pan; form into a 9x4-inch log. Coat top of meatloaf with 1/2 cup of the Tomato Relish. Lay bacon lengthwise across top of meatloaf.
4. Bake meatloaf 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until bacon is crisp and meatloaf is cooked through (160°F). Cool 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with the remaining Tomato Relish.
5. Serve with ALEXIA® OVEN RED POTATOES, prepared according to package directions.