Holiday Recipes for Kids
Little ones can help stir up playful sweets for holiday party fun or gift giving with these kid-friendly holiday recipes.
Sugar Cookie Pops
Make a colorful (and edible) centerpiece for the kids' table by filling a container with florist foam, topping it with jelly beans, and then sticking the pops into the foam.
Recipe: Sugar Cookie Pops
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl