Editors’ Favorite Lunchbox Ideas
See the cutest new products to pack in your kid’s lunchbox.
According to the American Dietetic Association’s Guide to Healthy Eating for Kids , a “Five-Star Lunch” should:
1. Provide one selection from each of the five food groups.
2. Contain no more than one item from the nutritionally lacking category.
3. Include high-fiber foods.
4. Have a reduced fat content.
5. Be a meal your child will eat and actually enjoy!
From healthy snack mixes to wacky lollipops, check out our editors’ favorite finds to ensure your kids will love what’s in their lunchboxes.
Organic Fruit Drinks
Natural Nut Butters
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Walnut and Rosemary Oven-Fried Chicken
- 2. Raspberry-Cream Cheese Brownies
- 3. Classic American Potato Salad
- 4. Two-Bite Chocolate Cream Pies
- 5. Baby Back Ribs