Kid-Friendly Summer Parties
Plan a birthday bash for the little one in your house. No life-sized stuffed animals (or tokens) required.
Kids love a good themed party, so throw a sombrero on the table, hoist a pinata in the air, and whip up a delicious helping
of black bean enchiladas. Pair with a festive
Fizzy Frozen Mock-a-Rita to really set the party atmosphere. Don't tell the kids, but the enchiladas have soy crumbles instead of ground beef and
frozen strawberries lend the bright color to the fun drink.
Outdoor Movie Night
Foolproof Party Food
Edible Party Favors
Game Night, Unplugged
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl