Kid-Approved Green Bean Recipes
Our panel of kid judges couldn't help but love these creative green bean recipes.
Green Bean Alfredo with Cheese Ravioli
Kids love pasta, and you'll love this two-pot dish. Set aside prepared cheese ravioli while you sauté green beans with garlic and rosemary, and then prepare a creamy Alfredo sauce to top it all. If your children are feeling adventurous, add some peas and carrots as well.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl