Healthy Kid-Friendly Sweet Snacks
Whether packed in a lunchbox or enjoyed as an anytime treat, these kid-approved recipes are both nutritious and delicious.
Let's face it, kids love sweets. So instead of surrendering to pre-packaged goodies, give them a homemade recipe that can serve as a sweet snack or even dessert. We brought a panel of kid judges into the MyRecipes kitchen to taste these recipes (all received rave reviews). Little did the kiddies know that these treats are packed with whole grains, fruit, and other nutritious ingredients.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl