Kid-Approved Green Vegetables
Just when you thought nothing green could be a hit at your dinner table, our kid judges gave these vegetable recipes two thumbs up!
Quick breads love to hide vegetables in their mix. And this veggie-filled recipe is perfect toasted for breakfast, packed in a lunch, or eaten as an after-school snack.
Recipe: Zucchini Bread
Greens Kids Will Eat
Zucchini Oven Chips
Grilled Asparagus Rafts
Brussels Sprouts-and-Rice Casserole
Light Pimiento-Cheese-Stuffed Celery
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl