Kid-Approved Green Vegetables
Just when you thought nothing green could be a hit at your dinner table, our kid judges gave these vegetable recipes two thumbs up!
Serving the coleslaw in lettuce cups allows kids to eat with their hands. When Woody, 6, rubbed his tummy after tasting this recipe, we know we had a winner!
Recipe: Coleslaw Cups
Greens Kids Will Eat
Zucchini Oven Chips
Grilled Asparagus Rafts
Brussels Sprouts-and-Rice Casserole
Light Pimiento-Cheese-Stuffed Celery
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl