10 Healthy Foods for Picky Eaters
How do you cure a picky eater? Introduce her to a variety of foods served up in fun ways!
Go ahead and let your kids play with their food! Set out fat-free tortillas and lots of colorful, healthy ingredients (think chopped chicken, tomatoes, and shredded lettuce). Give your children ownership over their food in creative ways, like letting them smash avocados for the wraps' guacamole. The more involved they are, the more likely they'll finish the meal.
Healthy Kid-Friendly Recipes
Mini Yogurt Parfaits
Foods on a Stick
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl