Kids Can Cook, Too
It's time to get kids in the kitchen! Check out age-appropriate activities for toddlers to teens.
Cookies are a favorite for children, and by age 4, they should be able to help measure and spoon out cookies onto a baking sheet. While the cookies bake, let them squeeze lemons to make some homemade lemonade to go with the cookies. They love responsibility, so assign them a task and your kitchen to-do list will fly by as they work.
Recipe: Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl