Admit it, we've all been there. After what feel like the longest day ever, you make your way towards the utensil drawer and dig out the biggest spoon you can find -- there is no turning back now. Without any hesitation, you dive (with perfect form, I might add) into a sweet, chocolaty jar of Nutella for some comforting relief. Ahh... chocolate-hazelnut spread to the rescue, yet again. If you haven't heard, today is World Nutella Day! We're so excited that we're spreading the love with these 6 sinfully delicious, must-try, finger-licking (no judgment) Nutella recipes.
- Nutella S'mores Dip: We're bring camping indoors with this S'mores skillet. Roasted Nutella S'mores were made for dipping - so don't mind us if we double dip. (Video: How to Make Nutella S'mores Dip)
- Nutella and Strawberry Crepes: If you haven't tried this sinful strawberry chocolate crepe, you're totally missing out. The only question is, breakfast or dessert?
- Nutella French Toast Rolls with Cinnamon Sugar: Sugary sweet and chocolaty filled, we adore little Nutella rolls. Warning: once you try these chocolate-hazelnut toast sticks, you won't go back to boring french toast ever again.
- Banana-Nutella Muffins: Fruity, nutty, and chocolaty -- these magnificent muffins have everything going for them. The only downfall? They seem to disappear rather quickly.
- Nutella-Swirl Blondies: These beautiful blonde brownies are swirled with chocolate-hazelnut, Nutella. This dynamic duo is out-of-this-world and not to mention, gorgeous! Just look at that marble swirl!
- Meringue Cream Torte: Forget tea and cookies. This Cream Torte's light and fluffy texture combined with vanilla, hazelnut, and espresso flavor perfectly pairs with a hot cup of coffee. Yum!