Ingredient Guide: Spices
Stock your cabinet with these common spices and you'll be prepared for most any recipe. For best results, be sure to store them in a cool, dark place for no longer than 6 months.
A general name given to a variety of hot red chile peppers, red peppers are usually dried and are available whole, flaked, or ground. Cayenne pepper, a powder made from the various ground dried hot chiles, has a bright orange-red color and is often referred to as ground red pepper.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl