Ingredient Guide: Nuts & Seeds
Full of healthy fats as well as protein and fiber, nuts and seeds serve as a great addition to many dishes and can also be enjoyed on their own as a satisfying snack.
The two most common varieties of this tree nut are the English walnut and the black walnut. They are available year-round and come in three sizes: large, medium, and baby. Unshelled nuts may be stored in a cool, dry place, while shelled nuts should be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl