Ingredient Guide: Nuts & Seeds
Full of healthy fats as well as protein and fiber, nuts and seeds serve as a great addition to many dishes and can also be enjoyed on their own as a satisfying snack.
These seeds, rich in polyunsaturated oils and iron, are encased by a hard black and white shell and are harvested from the bold black centers of the sunflower. They can be eaten alone or as an ingredient in many savory dishes. While they are best stored in the refrigerator, they should not be frozen, as it will affect their flavor.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl