Herb Guide: Choosing, Storing and Cooking
Maximize your perishable produce with our guide to choosing, storing and using all kinds of fresh herbs.
When selecting this vitamin K-rich herb, do as chefs do and choose Italian (or flat-leaf) parsley; it has more flavor than the curly-leaf variety. Look for fresh, deep green leaves with no signs of wilting Store washed parsley wrapped first in paper towels, then in a resealable plastic bag.
Tip: Use the stems as well as the leaves in your recipes, as they actually have a stronger parsley taste.
Recipe: Veal Osso Buco with Gremolata
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl