10 Easy Vegetables to Grow
Grow these veggies right in your backyard garden without the fuss; they take minimal effort and the results are simply delicious. By: Michelle Klug
In warm, moist, and sunny conditions, summer squash varieties (such as yellow squash and zucchini) are a gardener’s best friend. Squash can easily be grown in containers and each plant produces very high yields. Harvest summer squash when it’s six inches long. As it grows larger, it will lose flavor.
Think of squash in pastas, on pizzas, and in delicious quiche.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl