Cooking Oils 101
Stumped by which oil to use when frying, sautéing, baking, and more? Check out our guide to common cooking oils.
Vegetable oil, a mixture of corn, safflower, and canola oils, is a great all-purpose oil with a neutral flavor. It has a high smoke point, so it's good for frying. Vegetable oil is perfect for baking too, and keeps muffins, cakes, and more from drying out.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl