Top Egg Questions Answered
Our cooking expert Marge Perry answers the most-asked questions about cooking and storing eggs.
Beating Egg Whites
At the soft peak stage, egg whites are shiny. When you lift the beater, the whites lift up and tgracefully curve over slightly. When folding egg whites into a batter, you generally beat them to the soft peak stage.
The stiff peak stage occurs after sugar has been added. At this point, the lifted beater leaves tall, erect peaks, like little soldiers.
Top Egg Questions
Peeling Hard-Boiled Eggs
Storing Raw Eggs
Storing Hard-Boiled Eggs
Roasting an Egg
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl