7 Ways With Sweet Potatoes
From sweet potato biscuits to roasted sweet potato salad, we've offered up seven different ways to cook this traditional holiday vegetable.
Sweet Potato Biscuits
These biscuits feature the sweet taste of canned sweet potatoes and boast a bolder flavor than regular biscuits. They take a few hours to let rise, punch down, and rise again, but are well worth the wait. This recipe makes 34 biscuits, but we bet you won't have any leftovers!
Baked Sweet Potatoes with Apricots and Bourbon
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Sweet Potato-Parsnip Latkes
Cranberry-Sweet Potato Quick Bread
Streuseled Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweet Potato and Apple Gratin
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl